M2 MACHINES GROUND POUNDERS RELEASE 14 / Set of 6 /1 IN 8 CHANCE OF CHASE COMPLETE SET 6 PCS New Mold 1967 Shelby GT 500 Mustang + looks like Eleanor on steroids
M2 GROUND POUNDERS RELEASE 14
SET OF 6
1) 1954 Chevrolet 3100 Truck - Candy Orange Body and Black Top - This Candy Orange with Black top Chevy truck is a real looker. With it's chrome 5-spoke rims, wide white wall tires, and injector stakes sticking out of the hood it's ready to roll.
2) 1957 Chevrolet Nomad - Pearl Purple w/Flames - Now entering "Coolsville" this Chevy Nomad is covered a nice Pearl Purple paint. The flames are Yellow to Red fade. Chrome 5-spokes, wide whites, & a vintage "shark" scoop complete the look.
3) 1967 Shelby G.T. 500 - Gray Perl Metallic with Black Stripes - NEW CASTING!!! - This 100% Brand New Casting is covered in Gray Pearl Metallic with Black Shelby stripes. A cool newer "Shotgun" style blower stick out of the hood. While vintage AC3 Wheels and large tires keep things right side up. Looks similar to Eleanor Souped Up
4) 1956 Ford F-100 - Metallic Blue Body & Metallic scallops w/White Pin Stripes - Old school cool is one way to describe this old Ford truck. It's painted Metallic Blue with light Metallic Blue scallops. Rolling on full moon disk and wide whites it's got that old school vibe down.
5) 1958 Plymouth Fury - Satin Red Body & Pearl White Top - The Satin Red body and Pearl White top just look so right on this Fury. A custom "Shark" scoop helps capture air for the high performance engine. Trying to handle the power are the 5-spoke rims and wide whites.
6) 1969 Ford Mustang BOSS 429 - Medium Green Primer & Black Stripes - This BOSS 429 has a modern pro-touring twist to it. The Medium Green Primer body has large black Ford logos & a racing stripe over the top. The bumpers and wheels are black chrome now.