Artisian Dental Dr Nate Nathan Bourassa DDS Dentist Coeur D Alene Hayden Post Falls Kootenai County ID #1 Dentist in North Idaho General Dentistry Pediactric Denist Oral surgery Implants More

Artisian dental 509 W Hanley Ave Suite #102 / Coeur D Alene, ID 83815
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
208.664.9506
Hello fellow idahoans just wanted to write this to let you know how awesome of a dentist dr nate is. I was not paid to do this it was done because of the great care I have recieved. I am deathly afraid of dentists and he has made going to the dentist fun. I began seing him at 7 day dental in post falls and he decided to open his own practice at artisian dental so I followed him there. if you are looking for a great dentist you feel comfortable with try dr nate. I even went once and was told I did not have any cavaties and did not need to come back any time soon if i stayed away from sugar. that made me trust him for life these days it's hard to find honest people. hope you get the honer of having nate as your dentist. thanks 
                                  was born and raised in a small town in central Minnesota called Brainerd. It is nestled amongst the lakes and trees. Growing up in the country I have always enjoyed hunting, fishing and exploring the great outdoors. I attended college at the University of Minnesota Duluth and obtained a degree in Biology with a minor in Chemistry. During college I always worked a job or two. My favorite job was being a snowboard instructor and I made a few trips out west to explore the real mountains. After becoming a biologist I then went on to pursue a Doctor in Dental Surgery, DDS from the University of Minnesota located in Minneapolis. During dental school I took a trip with some classmates to the Coeur D Alene area and immediately fell in love. I had a dream that one day I would return. After graduating from dental school in 2007, I moved to Coeur d’Alene to be close to the mountains, lakes, and the bountiful recreational activities the area has to offer. In my down time I enjoy anything that keeps me active and healthy. I enjoy spending time with my friends mountain biking, snow boarding, rock climbing, windsurfing and spend any other free time getting involved in activities that keep me connected to the community. Aside from my desire to be a tooth artist I am also a painter. I primarily do oil paintings and would best be described as a landscape artist. I believe that my ability to see things from many perspectives and the attention to detail that I have developed through my artistic experiences will directly translate into a better dental experience for you.


Welcome To Artisan Dental
The dental practice of Dr. Nathan Bourassa
Thank you for your interest in the Artisan Dental Office in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. At Artisan Dental, we offer the full range of dental services including family dentistry, pediatric dentistry, oral surgery, sedation dentistry and emergency dental services all under one roof. Our approach is simple: to create lasting relationships and lasting dentistry. We provide our patients with a level of service that craftsman and artists would be proud to call their own. We service patients from Hayden, Post Falls, Rathdrum, Athol and all surrounding North Idaho areas. Come see why our patients choose Dr. Nathan Bourassa for his perfectionist style of dental craftsmanship.  

Comments

  1. Great Dentist best ever goes out of his way to make sure your comfortable and really cares, Before Dr Nate At Artisian dental I was afraid of dentisets. I was Disappointed he left 7 day dental smiles to go to artisian as it is much further to drive but he's such an awesome dentist we sacrifice and make the drive. thanks Dr Nate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Dentist best ever goes out of his way to make sure your comfortable and really cares, Before Dr Nate At Artisian dental I was afraid of dentisets. I was Disappointed he left 7 day dental smiles to go to artisian as it is much further to drive but he's such an awesome dentist we sacrifice and make the drive. thanks Dr Nate

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Greenlight Pennsylvania State police Hot Pursuit Promo Exclusive limited 1/64 Scale Die cast Super chase serial # 43 of 62 2017 Ford police Sedan Pennsylvania State police Trooper PSP Hot Pursuit Green Machine Highway Patrol

Greenlight Collectibles First Response Series 1 Release 5 Set of 6 | Kansas Highway Patrol / Iowa State Patrol / North Carolina Highway Patrol / Alaska State Troopers / Wisconsin State Patrol / North Carolina Highway Patrol | GreenLight | 1:43 Scale Diecast