M2 Detroit-Muscle Release 32 with 6 different castings including Charger, Mustang GT, Corvette, Daytona, Cuda, And 69 1969 Chevy Camaro looks Like 1995 treasure hunt has smokin hot wheels 1:64 Diecast 1/8 CHANCE OF A CHASE IN PLACE OF A REGULAR CAR
Included in Detroit-Muscle Release 32 with 6 different castings:
1) 1971 Dodge Charger SE "NEW MODEL" - NEW!!! This is the 1st time we've produced this model. The Charger is painted
Butterscotch with a Semi-Gloss White Canopy Vinyl Top. Options include; 383 engine
flat hood, hide-away headlights, brown bucket seats & console. The wheels are chrome
Magnum 500 rims with Goodyear Polyglas tires.
2) 1965 Ford Mustang GT 2+2 Fastback - The GT is covered in Dynasty Green Metallic with White stripes. The interior is Black
standard bucket seats & console. The Hi-Performance 289 engine motivates the chrome
Mustang Rally wheels and double red line tires. Other options include the rally light grill
and rear lower valance existing exhaust.
3) 1966 Chevrolet Corvette 427 - This Corvette coupe is painted Laguna Blue Metallic with Light Blue interior. Options include:
427 engine, 427 hood, bucket seats with head rest, knock-off wheels, and gold line tires.
4) 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona - This Daytona is wearing a very rare color, Cordovan metallic with a White stripe. The bucket
seat & console interior is Black. Wheels are chrome Magnum 500 rims with red line tires.
Power comes from the 440 cubic inch engine.
5) 1969 Plymouth Cuda 440 - The Frost Green Metallic paint and Semi-Gloss Black stripes look great on this 'Cuda. Option include;
dual snorkel hood, 440 engine, black bucket seats & console, and body colored steel wheels with
red line tires.
6) 1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS/RS 350 Z10 - Not sure what the Z10 option is? The Z10 option was basically a version of the Pace Car
for the Camaro coupe with out the door graphics and orange interior. It's estimated that
only 300 to 400 Z10's where produced. They were all SS/RS coupe painted Dover White
with Hugger Orange stripes. Option included a rear spoiler and cowl hood. This is
powered by a 350 and has white seats & black dash and floor interior.