1) 1969 Plymouth Road Runner HEMI- This Road Runner is painted Spanish Gold Metallic with a Tan Vinyl Top. The interior is
2) 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 396 - This "A" body is covered in Shadow Gray Metallic with Black SS stripes. Interior consist of
3) 1970 Ford Torino Cobra SCJ - "Twister Special" - The Twister Special was made by the Ford Kansas City district office to promote
4) 1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1 351 - What makes this Mustang rare is the White Mach 1 hood stripe over the Black painted body.
5) 1970 Oldsmobile Cutlass 442 - This standard 442 wears a very rare special ordered color, Regency Rose. This color was only
6) 1970 Dodge Super Bee HEMI - This "bee" is painted Bright Blue Metallic with a Black vinyl top. It also has a White "C" stripe.
Chase Car: 1970 Ford Torino Cobra SCJ "Twister Special" - Calypso Coral w/Semi-Gloss Black Stripes & Gold Triming. The Twister